Thursday, August 18, 2011

There's Gonna Be Brighter Days

The title for this post seemed appropriate for what I am about to say. As I was about to begin this post, Mercy Me's "Move" came on the Christian radio station I am listening to at the moment. Here are some of the lyrics:

When life won't play along
And right keeps going wrong
And I can't seem to find my way
I know where I am found
So I won't let it drag me down
Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway

Michael and I recently attended a new church with our neighbors. It is The Vine Community Church of Clovis. They broke off from Central Baptist and created a modern service which we both really enjoyed. The church community seems more geared toward our age and priorities as a young, married couple seeking for God's eternal love. Becoming involved in this church will allow me to grow a stronger relationship with God and therefore a stronger relationship with myself and Michael. Having a stronger relationship with God will make the tough times here a little easier. We will also be able to meet new people and hopefully make some new friends out here. We really need this because lately we are missing Texas along with our family and friends.

I am not making this a super long entry. I just wanted to share a little of what is in my heart at the moment. :) 

2 comments:

  1. I think this is something every married couple should work on- especially newly married couples! I completely agree and I can't wait to be able to find a church with Cody once we move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you have a church you are visiting! Kason and I joined our church this summer and it has been great! We might be in Texas but it hasn't been the easiest journey trying to make a life in a new town. Church is a great way to get planted!

    ReplyDelete